Hearing Program for Pensioners and Veterans
The Australian Government Hearing Scheme
Who is eligible?
You are eligible to apply for a hearing services voucher if you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident 21 years or older and you are:
- A Pensioner Concession Card Holder
- Receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- The holder of a Department Veterans Affair Gold card issued for all conditions
- The holder of a DVA White Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss
- A dependent of a person in one of the above categories
- A member of the Australian Defence Force or
- Part of the Australian Government Funded Disability Employment Services (DES) and you are referred by your disability employment services case manager
What am I entitled to?
How to apply?
If you are eligible to apply, you can contact All Ears in Hearing and we can arrange a hearing services voucher for you, or you can contact the Office of Hearing Services on 1800 500 726 (phone).
You can also apply online at www.health.gov.au/hear